2021 Spring Fling /COVID-19 Local Front Line Workers Celebration!
Time & Location
About the Event
Community Frontline Workers THANK YOU Celebration @ Setay Dance and Fitness:
Setay Dance and Fitness is hosting a fun-filled celebration for 60 community Front Line Workers to allow these local community workers an opportunity to release some of the stress they endured while doing their jobs during the COVID-19 Pandemic.
The details are:
When: Sunday 03/14/21 2pm-5pm.
Where: This is a parking lot event being held at 7430 S. 48th St. Suite 103, Phoenix, AZ (South Phoenix)
60 Community Frontline Workers. The 1st 15 EMS/Pharmacy workers, The 1st 15 Teachers – The 1st 15 Childcare Workers and the 1st 15 Grocery Store Employees invited by the SETAY Dance and Fitness 2021 Marketing Team.
· 10 Invited Specialty Vendors
· DJ Music
· Performance & Instructor Led: Mixed Music Line Dancing - Cat Chew
· Performance & Instructor Led: Motherland Jams Belly Dancing - AbAgail Dunn
· Performance & Instructor Led: Tap Dance & Expressive Movement – Bridgette Knox
· Performance and Instructor Led: iSpark Life, "We Dance for You" Line Dancing - R. Soncire' Jones
**All invitees must RSVP with invited guest name and the number of family members joining them. **
SETAY Dance and Fitness offers the following:
· For Seven years, SETAY has been successfully offering space rental where Instructors explore their talents by offering quality & moderately priced dance and fitness classes to the South Mountain and surrounding communities.
· Workshop presenters are afforded the opportunity to share their subject matter expertise with the community in an up close and personal environment.
· Clients can rent space to celebrate specialty events with family and friends in a festive and upbeat environment.